On March 12, 2018, the Government and JJLL participated in a Partnering Session, where Annexes and Departments presented the year efforts to Senior NAVFAC and O6 level Government and military participants in support of our Philippines Operations Support Contract III (POSC3).
Base Year Highlights:
- Zero (0) Lost Time Accidents
- Vehicle/equipment purchase to right size Transportation Fleet
- Set–up outstations in remote areas
- Added the capability and conducted maritime transportation operations
- Provided support for Balikatan (an annual high visibility Joint U.S./Philippine military exercise)
Giving Back: During the week of our Partnering Session, JJLL’s Project Management Team attended a local charity event where key representatives from JJLL provided the Philippines ‘Servants of Charity’ with a van for their use and transportation needs.
About Servants of Charity: Provides schooling, housing, and food for underprivileged and special needs children. In addition, they support ‘street children’ through an educational and hygiene effort to provide a better quality of life.
We look forward to continuing our support for the Servants of Charity to help with their Mission: in bringing hope, support, and a brighter future to the less fortunate children and families of the Philippines.