CSCT & CMIP Certified
Congratulations to Ryan Morton and Frank Obregon on becoming Certified Surgical Cleaning Technicians (CSCT) and for earning a Certificate of Mastery in Infection Prevention and Control for Environmental Services Professionals (CMIP)!
As CSCTs, both Ryan and Frank can now certify their staff in surgical areas through a Train–The–Trainer Model: Saving the customer and J&J valuable resources.
CMIP Program Explained: Their training emphasized the importance of on–the–job performance and deepened their understanding of working in a complex surgical environment [Topics Covered: surgical suite infection prevention; cleaning and disinfecting; problem solving; communication; and impact on patient outcomes].
This comprehensive program explores the most important topics in infection prevention:
- Microbiology and epidemiology
- Patient and healthcare worker safety
- Surveillance, risk assessment, outbreaks
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Evidence–based cleaning practices and environmental monitoring
- Preventing infection during construction and emergencies